- Can be requested at shows, at showroom, telephonically, by email, or website
- Requirements once order is placed:
- An invoice will be processed
- A 30-50 % deposit is required – special orders may require full payment on order
- Orders are only processed upon receipt of deposit payment.
- The delivery period noted on the invoice is only applicable from the day deposit /payment is received
- Delivery charges will be included on the invoice when applicable or can be added should a special trip have to be made to accommodate customer. Free delivery offered should an order be placed within 2 weeks after a show or mall exhibition – delivery costs are then absorbed by number of deliveries being done on the same day to the same area.
- Only once an order is placed – deposit paid – will wood samples be sent to customer and Vryheid Country Furniture reserves the right to charge you for this service.
- Vryheid Country Furniture reserves the right to cancel an order in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Your order becomes binding as soon as you have accepted it and special orders cannot be cancelled once manufactured (i.e. Any item custom made to customer requirements)Should an order be delayed by customer further than the agreed time period, 80% of invoice amount will be due as at original delivery date, and the invoice will be changed according to price increases until such time the furniture can be delivered or is paid in full and can be delivered. Vryheid Country Furniture reserves the right to charge for storage fees after the date of delivery noted on the invoice.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- Cash (Final payments will have to be paid into our bank account – no cash may be handed to our delivery staff
- Debit cards
- Credit cards – except American Express or Diners Club (ANY MANUAL PAYMENTS MUST BE REQUESTED IN WRITING and CARD DETAILS MUST BE SPLIT)
- Deposit required = minimum 30% – special orders could require higher deposit. Once furniture has been put into production – special orders may not be cancelled
- Balance payable before delivery takes place
- Delivery will only be done once full payment shows in the bank account or if arranged otherwise with the factory.
- Delivery charges may be required and will be invoiced accordingly. Should the delivery date be changed by the customer, additional delivery fees may be applicable and new delivery date cannot be guaranteed if other deliveries have already been scheduled for the new date.
- The product remains the property of Vryheid Country Furniture until full payment is received.
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS:
- Vryheid Country Furniture reserve the right to cancel an order.
- Requirements when a STANDARD product is returned
- Proof of purchase,
- Product must be unused, and in the condition you received it.
- No refunds will be made but product may be exchanged for other items
- Vryheid Country Furniture reserves the right to charge administration fees for cancelled orders
- Any changes to orders must be made prior to manufacturing.
- An accurate delivery address must be supplied
- GPS Co-ordinates may be requested
- Due to distance being travelled from Vryheid – an exact delivery time cannot be guaranteed
- Date of delivery will be arranged about a week before the delivery
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the product must be signed.
- VCF carry the risk of loss or damage until product is delivered.
- Until payment is complete, the product remains the property of Vryheid Country Furniture
- Delivery vehicles are sometimes large – please check that they can gain access to your property.
- Customer must advise when special arrangements need to be made for delivery vehicle to enter property.
- Delivery is to your doorstep – VCF cannot be held liable for any for any form of breakage or damages beyond that point. On delivery, our staff may deliver to the room of your choice should it be safe to do so. Deliveries must be done quickly Staff may not move furniture for customers unless this has been arranged. Please ensure easy access and remove the furniture being replaced in the rooms being delivered in. Additional fees will be added should delivery be delayed in any way by customer whilst staff are trying to put furniture in rooms upstairs or vehicle cannot gain access and funtiture needs to be carried long distances without prior arrangement by the customer.
- Delivery charges may be added – to be confirmed upon invoicing – or added at a later stage should customer require a special trip to be done for their delivery an another date not discussed when invoiced.
- Specific delivery dates –VCF will try their best to accommodate customer – this has to be discussed with management only.
- Should an order be delayed due to customer not being ready – balance of order will be payable as noted on the invoice.
- Storage costs, may be applicable when customer is unable to accept delivery as per order.
- Condition of furniture must be checked –defects to be reported within 48 hours. It is important to note that when furniture is delivered, there can be a strong smell which is the varnish, and may need time to air out.
GUARANTEE ON PRODUCTS:
- One year manufacturing/product guarantee
- Furniture is all handmade – Measurements are approximate and may vary
- Any defects to the product until delivered to you are covered
- Once delivered – a one year guarantee is applicable
- Thereafter – a fee will be charged to collect, repair and return to customer
- All wooden furniture must be maintained by oiling at least once a month.
- Vryheid Country Furniture – all furniture is INDOOR only – once placed outdoors guarantee falls away
- Furniture to be returned to Vryheid Country Furniture by customer or collected by VCF only when possible
- When placing an order – ensure that the type of timber and colour or stain requested are correct. Vryheid Country Furniture will always try their best to match colours. Bear in mind that solid timber has different grains and colours can vary from one tree to another and cannot be compared to veneer furniture
- There can be a variation in colours – especially when items are manufactured at different times. Old solid wooden furniture colours will be different to the newly manufactured furniture. Time changes colours of timber.
- Very important to note that timber can have different grains, blemishes and colours, which is natural not a defect in wood.
- Vryheid Country Furniture cannot be held liable for incorrect measurement/orders being placed.
ACCESSORIES: UPHOLSTERY or ELECTRICAL:
- No accessories or soft finishings included – unless invoiced
- Lamp stands do not include lamp shades.
- Locks need to be ordered if required